A race for running enthusiasts looking for a challenge. GO3V trail will lead you over
the summit of Mt. Škabrijel and through the cavern of Sveta Gora. Finally, you will take a raft over
the Soča river and reach the ridge of Mt. Sabotin.
- Distance: 28 km
- Elevation: 1675 m
- Refreshment stations: 6
- Date: 20. 11. 2021
- Start: 9.00, Solkan Kayak Center
Download GPX 28 km
- 13.00 Solkan Kayak Center (16km / 4 hours)
- 16.00 Finish line (7 hours)
- 1. Race number (fully visible)
- 2. Water bottle (camel bag, bottle, soft flask etc.)
- 3. Eko cup (refreshment stations don't serve plastic cups)
- 4. Mobile phone (silent mode)
- 5. Emergency blanket
- 6. First aid kit
- 7. Wind jacket
- 8. Headlamp
- * Additional gear might be announced on our Facebook few days before the
- 1. Trekking poles
- 2. Energy gels (marked with runner's race number)
- until 1st July 2020: 20 €
- until 30th September 2020: 29 €
- until the day of the event: 45 €
- * If registrations are not filled up you can register on the day of the
event. In this case we cannot guarantee you will receive a gift pack.
+ General conditions
- 1. Accident insurance for participants is arranged at Zavarovalnica Sava.
- 2. Runners must stay on the official route. Each runner should be familiar with the official route and
markings (GPX files are available on this website). Runners that fail to stay on the route are
- 3. On few occasions the route follows a road. In these cases participants must follow road traffic
- 4. Refreshment stations are available only to the runners with a clearly visible race number. Food and
drinks served at the refreshment station must be consumed on the spot.
- 5. Trekking poles can be used on all races. (Rule 251 that replaces Rule 251 (Mountain Races) and Rule
252 (Trail Races) of the IAAF Competition Rules (NEW Rule approved by the IAAF Council in force from 1
- 6. Members of GRS and other medical staff will be present in certain areas. They will stay in touch
with the organisers throughout the race. Volunteers will also be present along the route's more exposed
- 7. Dropping waste on the route is forbidden outside of designated areas. Failing to do so results in a
disqualification of the runner. All gels and food the runner carries must be marked with the runner's
- 8. The race will take place in all weather conditions. In extreme cases where the participants would
be in danger due to the weather the organisers can call off the race.
- 9. The participant is aware and agrees with the organisers' decision to define the event as an
"extreme sport". As such it involves certain dangers and risks that may involve injuries and death.
- 10. By voluntary enrolling the participants agrees with the rules of the race as well as any changes
that the organiser may carry out.
- 11. Runners younger than 18 years cannot register for the 28km and 58km races.